Thursday, June 28, 2012

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Evening everyone......

Crazy day!  Market opened down....moved down some more...was -170ish when I went grocery shopping. When I returned it was only down -24.  This market is a crazy mofo......

Always wear your seatbelt when trading and keep your arms in the car.....

Wow...wish I could of capitalized on it in some way....

GDP number was even......Euro summit is rocking and rocking the market this evening....

My friend Musky saw the futures at -28...went outside...came back in and they are now +100....

Because of this:  http://www.marketwatch.com/story/europe-plans-single-financial-supervisor-2012-06-28

Looks like a gapper for the morning.....I am not holding anything :(

One small trade today:

COST 4 95 calls .40/.60 = +.20 or +$80

And I sold when the market was down -150ish or something.....came back and the market moved +125 and it only closed at .64.....

Anyway....that's all I got....follow me on twitter and ihub....

Trade safe!

sdh

No comments:

Post a Comment