Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Well....after the market decided which direction it wanted to go.....it went....was up +70 points this afternoon.  End of day selling came in and we closed at +32.  Consumer confidence is still down....duh....we don't need someone big wig to tell us that!  Nevertheless....the market stayed green.  Low volume and Europe concerns are just a whisper away.

On to the trades:

Got stopped out of my positions in LPX +.42 and AKS even.  Sold LF because it wasn't doing anything and thank goodness I had a stop in and it saved my gains in ZNGA +.40.......

No option trades today.....just didn't see anything that got me excited.  I am missing the action at the bell and sometimes there is not much going on during the day......

Ok...check me out on ihub and twitter.....

Made a lot of updates to the blog.....hope you are enjoying the progress!

Trade smart folks!

Night.....

sdh

No comments:

Post a Comment